About Donating to MIA
Making a donation to the Mercy International Association (MIA)
- We will treat our donors with respect, care, honesty and openness.
- We commit to being accountable and transparent in our fundraising activities.
- We will keep administration and fundraising costs to a minimum.
- We will send a prompt acknowledgement of donations.
- We undertake to utilize donations for the purpose for which they were given
- Your right to privacy will be respected and Mercy International Association will comply with the laws of Ireland relating to fundraising and use of personal data.
- Our database will not be shared with other organisations.
- We will remove your name from our database on request.
- Your donations will be handled responsibly. Where applicable, tax relief on donations will be claimed.
- We will prepare externally audited accounts. These accounts are available for inspection at www.irishnonprofits.ie
- Any queries and complaints will be dealt with courtesy and as efficiently as possible.
- In our fundraising activities, we will endeavour to observe the highest professional standards at all times
Mercy Needs Your Support!
Donate to Mercy International Association
Click here to donate to: MIA-USA
Click here to donate to: Mercy (Great Britain) CIO
Click here to donate to MIA-MIC
Donation Terms & Conditions
Mercy International Association is a registered Charity (Registered Charity no CHY 10078) and incorporated as a not-for-profit, limited liability company. (Registered in Ireland. Certificate Number 194263. Public Company Limited by Guarantee.)